If you're tired of trawling the internet for Photography tips, articles and camera advice, then you have come to the right place. What lies ahead is a collection of eight of the best Photography resource websites that the world wide web has to offer.
For beginners tips and tutorials look no further than Digital Photography School. The website is simple to navigate and is a huge resource of articles, featuring every Photography genre imaginable. Photo editing? It's covered! Lens and camera reviews! They have got them.
Another clean looking website is Light Stalking. Excellent tutorials and interesting articles on dynamic Photographers and diverse photographic techniques make this a must visit for any hobbyist or pro.
For a deep delve into photography techniques and fantastic educational articles then you must visit Picture Correct. The no-nonsense website has superb tutorials for any level of photographer, covering camera usage, Portrait Photography, Action, Still Life and much more. They also have interesting articles covering all aspects of lighting.
Photographer Lee Morris’ and Patrick Hall's Fstoppers is another great tutorial resource. This website is great because of the community that resides here. Join in on the action and submit your best photos. Participate in the group of your choice and meet new like-minded photographers, get feedback and learn! Fstoppers also creates quality YouTube content and produces top class courses, which you can purchase in the store.
For the very best in camera reviews, news and intense forum activity then head on over to DPREVIEW aka Digital Photography Review. This site is the bread and butter of online Photography websites, all photographers seem to gravitate to DPREVIEW at some point. Besides the in-depth reviews, there are also fun, photo challenges that you can participate in and excellent forums for any camera brand owner and Photography genre.
Photography Life offers in-depth musings on the world of Photography as well as detailed tutorials and tips. They also have a great forum, comments section, and superb reviews.
DIY Photography features all the usual excellent tips and tutorials pieces, yet they also have a section on do it yourself articles. No need to spend a fortune on Diffusers, light stands, and other equipment. DIY Photography has the know-how on creating your own studio tools and support systems from inexpensive materials and everyday household objects. A truly invaluable resource.
For up to the minute Photography news and views visit PetaPixel. They have the latest news on your favourite photography equipment and camera brand and information on soon to be released lenses. They also have excellent opinion pieces, tutorials and inspiring content to keep your photographic mind buzzing away!
- Nov 15, 2017 Still Life Photography & The Animal Kingdom Nov 15, 2017
- May 31, 2017 7 Essential Street Photography YouTube Videos May 31, 2017
- May 24, 2017 The Artist Interviews - A New Passion May 24, 2017
- May 17, 2017 Lets go Flying - Building a Still Life Image May 17, 2017
- May 10, 2017 8 Inspring Watercolour Painting Tutorial Videos on YouTube May 10, 2017
- May 3, 2017 Wildlife in Still Life Photography in the Studio May 3, 2017
- Apr 26, 2017 Six Photographers that have Inspired Me Apr 26, 2017
- Apr 19, 2017 Styling a Fantasy Still Life Image Apr 19, 2017
- Apr 14, 2017 The Inspiration - Still Life Photography & Japanese Horror Movies Apr 14, 2017
- Apr 10, 2017 8 Fantastic Photography Resources on the Web Apr 10, 2017
- Apr 7, 2017 A Mother's Love - Still Life Photography & The Animal Kingdom Apr 7, 2017
- Apr 3, 2017 7 Natural Light Portrait Photography YouTube Videos Apr 3, 2017
- Mar 31, 2017 Still Life Image Analysis - The Story Behind the Men with the Horses Heads Mar 31, 2017
- Mar 28, 2017 The Fruit Bowl - My Process in Styling a Still Life Image Mar 28, 2017
- Mar 24, 2017 7 Beginner Art Tutorial Videos on YouTube Mar 24, 2017
- Mar 21, 2017 Black & White or Not? Crafting a Vintage Still Life Image Mar 21, 2017
- Mar 17, 2017 'Tribal Wasteland' - Building a Still Life Image Mar 17, 2017
- Mar 14, 2017 Crafting A Still Life Silhouette Image Mar 14, 2017
- Mar 7, 2017 Six Simple One-Light Portrait Photography Setup YouTube Tutorials Mar 7, 2017
- Feb 22, 2017 Which image is Scariest? How to shoot a portrait of a toy clown & frighten myself silly question Feb 22, 2017
- Jan 16, 2017 How to Turn Water Droplets into Beautiful Bokeh in the Home Studio Jan 16, 2017
- Jan 5, 2017 How to Turn your Photography Portfolio into a YouTube Slideshow Jan 5, 2017
- Nov 9, 2016 Jason Time Nov 9, 2016
- Feb 17, 2016 High Heel Shoes: Styling a Still Life Image Feb 17, 2016
- Feb 11, 2016 Dead Flowers...Why so Colourful? Feb 11, 2016
- Feb 8, 2016 The Elephant Idea Feb 8, 2016
- Feb 2, 2016 Inspirational and Artistic Changes to My Photography Feb 2, 2016
- Nov 22, 2015 How to Shoot Glassware Like a Pro - 8 Glass Photography Video Tutorials Nov 22, 2015
- Nov 6, 2015 12 Fantastic Food Photography YouTube Video Tips & Tutorials Nov 6, 2015
- Oct 19, 2015 10 Great Product and Still Life Photography Videos on YouTube Oct 19, 2015
- Oct 7, 2015 The Snake & the Smoke Photography Oct 7, 2015
- Sep 30, 2015 Women’s High Heel Shoes Photography: The Process Sep 30, 2015
- Sep 18, 2015 13 Awesomely Inexpensive Still Life & Product Photography Lighting Techniques From Around the Web Sep 18, 2015
- Aug 20, 2015 10 Essential Accesorries for any Studio Product Photgrapher Aug 20, 2015
- Aug 7, 2015 How to Clean Plexiglass or How I Stopped Worrying & Learned to Love Poly(methyl methacrylate) Aug 7, 2015
- Jul 28, 2015 Adding Layers and Texture to Jewellery Photography Jul 28, 2015
- Jul 10, 2015 Studio Photography - Why Am I Not Outside In The Sunshine? Jul 10, 2015
- Jul 4, 2015 Flower Photography - Part II (The Revenge) Jul 4, 2015
- Jun 28, 2015 Still Life Flower Photography and a Classic Film Noir Jun 28, 2015
- Jun 24, 2015 Context & Flair in Product Photography Jun 24, 2015
- Jun 20, 2015 Creepy or Comic? Dissection of a Still Life Photograph Jun 20, 2015
- Jun 17, 2015 Just One Light - Uncomplicated Lighting Set-Ups Jun 17, 2015
- Jun 15, 2015 Still Life Photography - An Organic Process Jun 15, 2015